Thursday, August 8, 2013

July Wrap-up!

I had a really fantastic reading month in the month of July, partly thanks to the Booktube-a-thon, and partly because I've just been on a roll lately! I'm hoping I can keep it up because I have a lot of books on my To Be Read list in general I want to get to soon. Plus there are a few books coming out in the next few months that I can't wait to pick up and jump into, so I want to be ready for those!


Warm Bodies
Across the Universe
Deadly Little Secret
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Hate List
A Million Suns
Bottomless Belly Button
The Lightning Thief
Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story
Specials

  • Hate List - Jennifer Brown ★★★★★
  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson ★★★★★
  • Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz ★★★★☆
  • Across The Universe - Beth Revis ★★★★★
  • Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion ★★★★★
  • Specials - Scott Westerfeld ★★☆☆☆
  • Free Four : Tobias Tells the Story - Veronica Roth ★★★★★
  • Percy Jackson : The Lightning Theif - Rick Riordan ★★★★★
  • Bottomless Bellybutton - Dash Shaw ★★★★☆
  • A Million Suns - Beth Revis ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.